Registration is required. Click to Register.
• Keynote Speaker Rabbi Avi Weiss
Rabbi Weiss is the founding rabbi of the Hebrew Institute of Riverdale – the Bayit, a congregation of 850 families in the Bronx in New York. He is also the founder of Yeshivat Chovevei Torah Rabbinical School for men and Yeshivat Maharat for the training and ordination of women. He is also the co-founder of the International Rabbinic Fellowship. Rabbi Weiss also served as National Chairman of the Student Struggle for Soviet Jewry from 1982 to 1991. He also served as National President of AMCHA – the Coalition for Jewish Concerns, raising a voice of moral conscience on behalf of the Jewish people and humankind throughout the world. He is the author of Women at Prayer: A Halakhic Analysis of Women’s Prayer Groups and Spiritual Activism: A Jewish Guide to Leadership and Repairing the World and Open Up the Iron Door: Memoirs of a Soviet Jewry Activist and the recently published Journey to Open Orthodoxy.
• Consul General of Israel Shlomi Kofman
The Sacred Partnership between Israel and Northern California Rabbis
• Danny Grossman, CEO, Jewish Community Federation and Endowment Fund
The Importance of the Rabbinate in Jewish Communal Service
• Tye Gregory, Hallie Baron, Karen Stiller, Jessica Trubowitz, Jewish Community Relations Council
The Amazing Projects On Which We Partner
• Sam Salkin, Executive Director Sinai Memorial Chapel Chevra Kadisha
Working Together with All Rabbis
• Rabbi Marv Goodman, Rabbi Emeritus of Peninsula Sinai Congregation and Executive Director Emeritus of the Northern California Board of Rabbis
View from the Dugout
• Rabbi Jacob Traub, Past President
Honoring my friend Rabbi Malcolm Sparer z”l who led the Board of Rabbis for eighteen years.
• Rabbi Pam Frydman, President